PART-TIME AND INTERIM CONTROLLERS SERVING NORTH CAROLINA, NEW YORK, AND NATIONWIDE
Part-time Controllers…for companies seeking to leverage off the experience and talent of proven Controllers on an “as needed” basis. These contract services benefit companies committed to accurate financial reporting and implementing best practices at a great value.
Interim Controllers…for companies looking for temporary help to ensure a seamless transition between full-time hires. Companies with stringent reporting deadlines, especially during year-end audits and in preparation of tax filings, can improve the odds of reporting accurate results by outsourcing accounting responsibilities to fill any gaps in the back office.
Benefits of our part-time and interim Controller services:
- Flexibility for short-term or long-term engagements.
- Collaboration with members of the back office to implement best practices in accounting and to spearhead the timely completion of audits.
- Supervision and training of the accounting and operations staff.
- Establishment and/or review of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Implementation and/or review of internal controls as necessary.
- Preparation of financial statements for management as needed.
- Assistance in financial forecasting through the preparation and review of accurate financial statements and the providing of upward feedback to management.
- Assistance in due diligence projects.
- Implementation and/or review of compliance safeguards.
At Hemera, we call our approach “business as unusual.” Contact Hemera Financial Solutions today to learn more about our interim and part-time Controllers. Discover why businesses that are best in class in New York, Durham, and Raleigh turn to Hemera for their accounting and finance needs!